Spangler Environmental’s Risk Management Group provides portfolio Environmental Site Assessments, Property Condition Assessments, Radon testing, and other standardized site assessment reporting. The focus of our Risk Assessment Group is quantifying, managing, and eliminating risk for purchasers, lending institutions, federal government loan facilitators, or other clients who need to make critical transaction business decisions involving real estate and infrastructure.
We identify environmental risks, which include hazardous substances and petroleum products that can negatively impact human health and potentially cost the responsible party thousands of dollars to remediate. Our Risk Management Group is dedicated to guiding clients through the acquisition and refinancing process to ensure they are fully aware of any risks that come with a property.
Discuss your project with one of our Environmental Consultants.
Contact us today!
Our Risk Management Services:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
- Phase III Remediations
- Property Condition Assessments
- Cultural Resources Memos (cemeteries, historical properties)
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Site Investigation
- Land Development Entitlement
- Project Management
- In-house Consulting Services
- Project Planning Services
- Radon Testing