Our Land & Water Resources group offers a broad yet specialized palette of services for developers, realtors, engineers, and government agencies. Our team has the experience necessary to conduct wetland assessments and delineations according to the standards set by the US Army Corps of Engineers. We have planned and coordinated mitigation services for hundreds of land development projects across the Southeast.
The Land & Water Resources group uses field biology, ecology, geology, hydrology and soil pedology expertise to proactively guide and solve client regulatory agency interactions and resolve the balance between economic development and ecological preservation. Regulatory agency coordination, permit services, and impact mitigation services, including construction management and observation, are key services offered by this group.
Discuss your project with one of our Environmental Consultants.
Contact us today!
Land & Water Services:
- Stream & Wetland Delineation
- Stream, Buffer & Wetland Permitting
- Stream & Wetland Restoration
- NPDES Erosion Control Inspections
- Sediment & Erosion Control Compliance Memo
- Sediment & Erosion Control Repair & Backstop
- Protected Species Services
- Coastal Area Expertise